- We recommend that you store our products at room temperature or below. It is not necessary to store in the refrigerator. If you do want to store them in there, we recommend sealing them in a bag to prevent moisture and odors getting to the chocolate.
- Our retail store is located in New Brighton, PA. We are located about 25 minutes north of the Pittsburgh International Airport. We also offer our chocolates at numerous outlets in the area. You can find a list of them here Store Locator. You can also order 24 hours a day online at www.RosalindCandy.com
- Because our premium chocolates are perishable and fragile, extra care goes into packing and shipping to ensure our chocolates get to you in the best shape possible. We always try to find the best possible ways to keep shipping cost as low as possible.
- We only use the finest and freshest ingredients in our centers and use the highest quality chocolate. We make all of our candy centers at our facility from hand. This helps us control what goes into our different products. We do not use lesser quality ingredients to save money. This makes our chocolates the best and we pride ourselves on that.
- Call Customer Service at 724-843-1144, so that we may assist you in getting the proper information from you.
- Yes! Please give us a call or send us an email to find out how much money you can save
- Yes! We offer many custom gift options that can be individually tailored to your needs.
- Our art department prefers to have a minimum of a 300dpi print ready image in pdf format. They can always work with you to create a high resolution from a pre existing logo for a small additional charge.
- Yes! Any size or shape can be made. Possibilities are endless. We work with you to create the chocolate mould then keep those on hand at our factory that way we can make them any time you need them.
- Yes, please call our Customer Service at 724-843-1144 to apply.